stimulation of my barin with a 9 volt battery
My name is James,i'm a student and i would like to ask you the following:
i have recently read an article about brain stimulation.Specifically it was mention that if our brain is stimulated by low voltage electricity,can make the brain work better.
I have tried this on my own,by connecting two wires on a 9 voltage battery.The other end of the wires were connected on my head (on the area between eyebrows and my ears).The whole procedure lasted for about 10 minutes.After that,I felt a burned on the areas were the wires were connected so I immediately stoped.Nothing else was happened.
I feel very guilty by doing this.I wanted to ask you to teel me your opinion on this:
a)Do you think that i cause a brain damage?
b)Do you think that the voltage of the battery was too low,so not to worry for the effects of doing this foolish action?
Please, i'm looking forward for your answer.
Our site answers workplace, not medical, questions. I'm taking time to advise to avoid anything that might harm your body. Probably so far you have not injured your brain. I don't know how old you are, but wisdom comes from study, not with experiements that can harm your body and brain.